3/4 c Butter flavored Crisco
1 1/4 c Firmly packaged light brown
1/3 c Milk
1 1/2 ts Vanilla
3 c Quaker (R) Quik Oats (not
– instant or old fashioned)
1 c All-purpose flour
1/2 ts Baking soda
1/2 ts Salt
1/4 ts Cinnamon
1 c Raisins
1 c Coarsely chopped Walnuts
- Heat oven to 375-degrees F. Grease baking sheet with Butter Flavor Crisco.
- Combine Butter Flavor Crisco, light brown sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in large bow.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix into creamed mixture at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in raisins and nuts. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 incheds apart onto paking sheet.
- Bake at 375-degree for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet.
- Remove to kitchen counter. About 2 1/2 dozen cookies.